Pure Garcinia Cambogia has grown increasingly popular over the past few months. A huge group of people are using pure Garcinia Cambogia and reporting successful weight loss, increased energy, better moods, and plenty more. The downfall of Garcinia Cambogia becoming so popular is it becomes a target for people to scam and to steal by providing a faulty product to the consumers.
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Purchase Tips
- Ask Questions – Don’t just purchase Garcinia Cambogia because the website says “pure.” Find a phone number to call, talk to a real person and ask questions about the product.
- Made in the USA- Be sure the Garcinia Cambogia you purchase is made in a USA facility. A lot of times companies will create a product with cheaper, less potent or “watered down” ingredients from outside the USA.
- Contains HCA- The ingredient of pure garcinia cambogia that makes it work so well is HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) . Be sure the product contains 95% HCA in order for it to work the best.
- FDA Approved – To ensure the product you are purchasing is of the highest quality be sure it is made in an FDA approved laboratory following all of the very strict guidelines.
- Avoid Auto Shipments – Many companies are offering free trials of pure garcinia cambogia. Unfortunately their statements are not always true. They require you to pay for shipping and continue to do automatic shipments/payments from your account until you call to cancel. When you call to cancel the company contact information is nowhere to be found.
- Find Contact Information – Find the contact information for the website you plan on buying from and use it. Many companies will list a phone number that is no longer working. Call the number and speak to a live representative.
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Is Not Hard To Find
To find pure garcinia cambogia, do your research. If you find a company claiming to be sponsored by Dr. Oz, don’t buy from them. Dr. Oz has made it extremely clear that he does not promote or sponsor a specific product or brand. These are false claims that the company is making.
What are some more tips you would add to help people find pure garcinia cambogia?